Thursday, June 6, 2013

Long time no update!

Hey RainBows!
    So sorry for the oh so long [sarcasm intended] time away. School is coming to an end and summer is now slowly approaching...be prepared. Anywhovian, if you don't follow my youtube I'll update everything I said on there.
   One, I've come to the decision that I want to extend my blog from just poses, machinima and personal stuff to clothing and objects too. That means extra hard work, learning how to mesh, crying, getting frustrated and buying a new mouse [already going to get one]
  Another thing, I'm not going to be updating my Simblr as much as my blogspot. Tumblr seems like a better place for personal blogging and personal blogging only for me. I'll probably only post pose packs on there but not nearly as many updates as now.
  Which brings me to the next thing...4 pose packs in mind. I've had plenty of time to come up with ideas for my 500 reach and 1000 reach pose packs. Plus two other miscellaneous ones as well. I cannot wait to bring you more excellent things and am so happy to give back to the Simming community [yay contributor status unlocked]
   Finally, I'm in a really weird happy mood because of some certain things that happened so I might give you all something special. Oh--and I take pose requests..just putting that out there again. x3 Now I should finish Computer Tech class.
    xoxo
     --Bowie

0 comments:

Post a Comment